Nicoll in Herstal is a brand of Aliaxis, a world leader in plastic pipe systems for the construction sector, for industrial and agricultural use and infrastructure. The company offers sustainable and innovative solutions for water and energy all over the world, and leads the industry by constantly anticipating the rapidly evolving needs of customers and society. With a global team of around 16,000 employees, Aliaxis offers specific solutions in order to satisfy the most complex needs of customers, all over the world. Aliaxis operates in more than 45 countries through strong local brands. The company combines local solutions with international innovation and operational excellence. Aliaxis is a Belgian private company with international headquarters in Brussels. For Nicoll with headquarters and BeNeLux warehouse in Herstal we are looking for a motivated warehouse leader with potential to grow within the company.
- Take ownership of the warehouse management from A to Z while taking into account all safety regulations
- Coach, manage and motivate 5 direct reports
- Propose and implement improvements in the efficiency of the warehouse/supply chain processes
- Collaborate with colleagues from several departments: Customer Service in Belgium and the Netherlands, Sales, the management team,…
- Maintain a good relationship with transport companies
- Report directly to the Benelux Supply Chain Manager
- Bachelor in supply chain or logistics or equivalent by experience
- Strong people management and communication skills
- Interest or affinity with the Nicoll products
- Ambitious, dynamic and result oriented
- You speak French, Dutch and English.
- An exciting position in a financially stable company which is regarded as the best in its class
- Become a member of an experienced and result oriented team that has proven its ability to grow in a challenging and fast changing environment
- The potential to grow in responsibilities
- A competitive salary including an extensive insurance package
- Call Ralf Gutschoven on +32 (0)478 43 61 68 for more info or an application. On weekdays between 9h00 and 11h00 and in the evening from 19h00 to 21h00, on Saturday between 10h00 and 12h00.
- Or mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org